The Electronics Entertainment Expo wrapped up on Tuesday with Nintendo’s major Nintendo Direct announcement. We’ve got a major amount of new titles and trailers to accompany them, so we decided to break down our expectations for each one.
- The episode devolves into rants about Smash Bros. Ultimate and Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee. Because of course it did.
- Spiderman looks amazing though.
- We’ve got an incredible amount of fanning to do over The Last of Us, Fallout 76, Death Stranded aka YOU ARE HIDING A CHILD, Kingdom Hearts III, etc.
- James finds out about Ridley live on air
- Speaking of which, James Jimenez, Editor at The Hustle Belt (and producer of the Hot Sprots podcast) joins us for the 2nd E3 episode recap in a row! You can follow him on the Twitters at @AVKingJames.
- James also wanted to promote a Fighting Game tournament his friend will be running in Atlanta this November called “Atlanta’s French Bread Tournament“. You can follow the account on Twitter as well as the creator of the the tournament, @Cluckw0rk
- No Dee this time, but still follow her on Twitter as well. The Blog account too……and Ryan I guess.
- NO NEW EPISODE NEXT WEEK, WE RECORD ON SUNDAYS AND THIS UPCOMING SUNDAY IS FATHER’S DAY. WE SHOULD BE BACK ON TRACK AND RELEASING ON TUESDAYS BY THE 26TH.
Open: Eggman x Big Bad Bosses