Back at it like a receding hairline and terrible Fabolous punchlines.
Ryan, Dee and Courtney ($10 app fee required to follow, send to @courtlizcamp on venmo) return for a more lighthearted episode talking about topics pulled right from the subreddit “not the onion” (r/nottheonion).
- A drunk driver gets pulled over making a sandwich for his dog at an intersection
- How were the sandwich materials already in the car?
- Donald Trump (allegedly) threw two starbursts at Angela Merkel during the G7 summit
- More important: what colors were they?
- why do you heathens prefer pink to red?
- did this go down and eventually lead to the famous picture from the G7?
- A restaurant in China found themselves $100,000 dollars in debt because they offered a one month membership card that gave customers an all-you-can-eat pass.
- They ran out of food
- how did they not see this coming?
- seriously though, how?
- We talk about the Mandela effect and how Ryan’s wife really does believe a Sinbad Genie movie DOES EXIST.