BIG BROTHER IS BACK BABY!
Last year I started doing recaps for BB19, but I got busy and it got so incredibly boring that I decided to ditch it. This season, @LethalSaint_ (of the Committee Podcast) and myself are going to be doing a weekly recap podcast of #BB20. We know that there are plenty of major players out there doing BB Podcasts (like the RHAP crew) and we just want to give another spin on things. LS and I are longtime fans of the show, I’ve been watching since Season 1 and she has been watching since Season 8. I peep live feeds from time to time (and keep up with spoiler-free updates between the shows mainly) and as far as I know LS doesn’t, so this will be more of a casual/semi-hardcore prospective.
That being said, we hope you enjoy what we’ve done here. There are many more to come. For this first episode:
- What were your first impressions of each houseguest on Wednesday’s premiere?
- A recap of Thursday’s episode from beginning to end
- Who is in the best position in the house right now? Subjectively of course.
- Was Chris right in not saving Angela?
- Is Kaitlyn going to lose her damn mind this season?
- Why is Hayleigh so adorable (please dear God don’t be a racist)???
- You can follow Ryan on Twitter @EagleEye1906
- Our blog account @TheKWCBlog
- The Committee Podcast @CommitteePod
Make sure you check out the rest of our Podcast Collective, and if you like what you hear, support us by checking out our merchandise store! Or you can just send us a little donation at firstname.lastname@example.org via PayPal!