Sometimes the best episodes are the ones where you didn’t plan anything. Ron couldn’t make it this time, it was a long day for him, but AJ, Ryan, Dee and honorary host Joe Coad got your back! Make sure you follow the blog account and check out our College Football Bowl Season Pick Em competition that could net you a Buffalo Wild Wings gift card.
- Ryan shares a story about his neighborhood’s “NextDoor” Community and why he’s been unreasonably snippy at people all week.
- Draya catching heat once again for being a terrible parent after she dropped an Instagram post about basically not wanting to help her son with his homework.
- FOX and Disney are closing in on a deal that would hand over FOX’s properties to Disney, we discuss the impact on the Comic Book/Super Hero movie industry as well as the film industry in general.
- The Disaster Artist is inspired by one of the greatest worst best terrible movies of all-time in “The Room”. Dee has NEVER seen it
- Lil Wayne is dropping a new mixtape on Christmas day, you here for it?
- Stan Twitter does it again, this time propping up Nicki Minaj’s Elementary bars
- Did you know there’s a MAGA Christmas ornament?
- Joe Budden……
- Shoutout to Ray Nagin man
Podcast is below!
Intro – Monster x Kanye West, Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj
Outro – Rollin x Calvin Harris, Future, Khalid